Manufacturer’s Certified Pre-Owned
Vehicle Protection That YOU Can Count On!
Certified Diamond Elite (Exclusionary Coverage)
Protect your Investment:
How many times have you heard stories about vehicles breaking down right after the warranty expires?
With mechanical breakdown protection you can rest assured knowing you are covered.
WHAT IS COVERED?
This is a Certified Preowned or (CPO) Coverage and Protection contract providing Mechanical Breakdown coverage for the repair or replacement of ALL factory installed mechanical and electrical operating parts on the Approved Vehicle, except for listed Exclusions and components.
- Towing Assistance
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Oil, Fluid and Coolant Delivery Service
- Fuel Delivery Service
- Battery Service
- Lock-out Assistance
- Generous Contract Limits
- Day One Coverage
- Seals and Gaskets Included
- Rental Car Assistance
- 24 Hour Claim Submission
Optional Coverage Benefits
- Hybrid vehicle coverage (covering hybrid/electric batteries).
- Commercial use coverage (includes activities such as farming, ranching, rodeo, route work, deliveries, service calls, construction, hauling and daily rental).
- Environmentally friendly GREEN Choice coverage(covering emission, ignition, and exhaust components such as the catalytic converter).
Features & Benefits of Dealers Resource Center Plans
Provides peace of mind, while also increasing your vehicle’s resale value!
Consider these offerings…
- Coverage is available for certified preowned vehicles.
- No limit to the number of claims and one deductible per visit.
- Coverage is transferable if you sell your vehicle before your plan expires providing added resale value.
- Repairs can be done at any licensed U.S. or Canadian repair facility.
- Enjoy additional savings up to 50% or more off manufacturer extended service plan contracts.
Disclaimer: Brochure, website, and individual pages are only a guide. For detailed contract information please refer to the vehicle service contract.